Application Electrical Work and Solid Fuel Burner
Code Enforcement Citizen Complaint Form
Culvert and Driveway/Entrance Paving Permit
Disabled Parking Permit
Freedom of Information Request Form
Mass Gathering Permit Application
- Dog Licenses can be obtained from the Town Clerk
- All Dogs over four months must be licensed, or within thirty days of arriving in town or acquisition.
- Failure to license your dog could result in a ticket, a court appearance and a fine.
- Dog Licenses Fees:
- Male neutered $10.00
- Male un-neutered $20.00
- Female spayed $10.00
- Female unspayed $20.00
- Required Forms:
- A valid rabies certificate signed by a licensed veterinarian is required by Public Health Law #2145. If applicable, proof of rabies exemption status.
- If spayed or neutered, a veterinarian’s certificate is required. If you have acquired an older dog and have no records, a veterinarian can examine the animal and sign an affidavit as to whether it was spayed or neutered.
Up-to-Date Information on Getting Married in New York State may be found at the NYS Web Site: http://www.health.ny.gov/publications/4210/
For a Marriage License, you and your prospective spouse must complete the process by appearing at the Office of the Enfield Town clerk and at the same time.