- Supervisor – Ann Rider- 2 year Term – exp. 2017
- Councilperson – Virginia Bryant- 4 year Term – exp. 2017
- Councilperson – Michael Carpenter – 4 year Term exp. 2019
- Councilperson – Beth McGee – 4 year Term – exp. 2020
(607) 288-2384 email@example.com
- Councilperson – Becky Sims – 1 year Term – exp. 2017 (607) 564-2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Supervisor – Vera Howe-Strait
- County Legislative Representatives –
Dave McKenna – 607-273-2439
- County Legislative Representative District 15
Jim Dennis – 607-387-4058 http://www.tompkinscountyny.gov/legislature/members-dennis
- Attorney For Town of Enfield
Guy Krogh- 309 North Tioga Street P.O. Box 266
Ithaca, NY 14850
The Enfield Town Board is the legislative branch of the town elected to represent residents in the collective decision making of local government and the proper functioning of town services. The Town Board consists of four Councilpersons (4 year terms) and one Supervisor (2 year term). All members are voting members and are responsible for all town legislation, adoption of budgets, and personnel. Town Board members also serve as liaisons with various town and county committees and departments through annual individual assignments. The Town Board meets at the Enfield Community Building, located at 182 Enfield Main Road, Ithaca, NY 14850, on the second Wednesday of each month beginning at 6:30 p.m.
To ask that an item be put on the Board’s agenda, an e-mail should be sent to the Supervisor or a board member in advance of the meeting.
An opportunity is provided at the beginning of each regular monthly business meeting for residents to address questions, desires, or concerns to the Town Board. Residents who wish to speak must be in attendance at the beginning of the meeting and sign in signifying their intent to address the Board. Residents may also contact individual Board members.