Free Rabies Clinic for Cats, Dogs and Ferrets
May 11, 2017
7 – 9 P.M.
Enfield Highway Garage
475 Enfield Main Road
(1 mile south from Old Highway Garage)
Sponsored by Tompkins County Health Department
Rabies tags are not acceptable proof of prior vaccination.
- Vaccination expires in 3 years with a certificate of prior vaccination.
- Vaccination expires in 1 year without proof of prior vaccinations.
- All ferrets must be vaccinated annually.
May 3 – Lansing Central Fire Station
May 4 – Danby Fire Station
May 10 – Dryden Tompkins County SPCA
May 17 – Ithaca Highway Garage
Just a Reminder: http://townofenfield.org/dog-license-2/
- Dog Licenses can be obtained from the Town Clerk
- All Dogs over four months must be licensed, or within thirty days of arriving in town or acquisition.
- Failure to license your dog could result in a ticket, a court appearance and a fine.
- Dog Licenses Fees:
- Male neutered $10.00
- Male un-neutered $20.00
- Female spayed $10.00
- Female unspayed $20.00
- Required Forms:
- A valid rabies certificate signed by a licensed veterinarian is required by Public Health Law #2145. If applicable, proof of rabies exemption status.
- If spayed or neutered, a veterinarian’s certificate is required. If you have acquired an older dog and have no records, a veterinarian can examine the animal and sign an affidavit as to whether it was spayed or neutered.