ENFIELD CLEAN UP DAYS!
May 10 – 13, 2017
The Enfield Town Board has arranged for Town Clean-Up Days to be held at the Highway Facility, 475 Enfield Main Road during the following days and times:
WEDNESDAY, May 10 FROM 12:00 noon – 5:00 pm
THURSDAY, May 11 FROM 12:00 noon – 5:00 pm
FRIDAY, May 12 FROM 12:00 noon – 5:00 pm
SATURDAY, May 13 FROM 7:00 – 12 noon
This clean-up is for Town of Enfield residents only.
Please be mindful of this.
The following items will NOT be taken:
- Household garbage
- Items that can be recycled at Tompkins County Solid Waste
- Waste or garbage from a business
- Waste or garbage from a landlord
- Radioactive or hazardous wastes
- Paint cans, unless they are open and empty
- Tires, unless they are on rims VEGETATIVE MATTER INCLUDING SCRAP WOOD (WITHOUT NAILS) CAN BE TAKEN TO THE HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT ANY TIME AND PUT IN THE BRUSH PILE. THE HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT WILL CHIP AS TIME ALLOWS.
- If you have further questions, please contact Ann Rider, Supervisor at 277-3478.
- We will be taking scrap metal and appliances, including freezers and refrigerators. In moving these items, please be careful not to break the gas lines.